Frequently Asked Questions

Who do you provide services for?

Ideally we provide services to NDIS & MyAgedCare Participants (Person with approved NDIS funding) however we can also help you step by step get NDIS approval if you are eligible. 

What can I do with my plan now that it has been approved?

Once your NDIS plan has been approved, you may begin contacting providers to begin receiving services you may be eligible for. To find out what you are eligible for, you can contact Vserve Australia on 1300 343 481.

What is a Support worker/Care Worker?

A Support Worker is an individual who is trained and qualified to provide supports to a person requiring supports either in home, hospital, nursing home or outside in the community.

Do I get charged for the services?

We don't charge clients for the services. Once approved from NDIS/ MyAgedCare, all your services are funded by NDIS.

What are your service areas?

We provide services all over Sydney.

I have more questions?

If you have more questions please contact us either by call on 1300 343 481 or write to us on